Friday, July 8, 2011

Work Update

I don't think I ever did an update on whether or not I got the new position that I applied for at work. So here is my update.

For those of you who do not remember, there was a new position opening up at work. The position is for a Sales Consultant. The sales consultant position is one that is more oriented toward sales, with less tasking, stocking, etc. What that means is that I am now accountable for my sales, I also am responsible for coaching other members of my team to help increase sales as a whole.

I interviewed for this job a couple weeks ago, and was hired by the store manager before she left. This week, I officially began my sales consultant duties. However, this is a new position in the company and as such, it will take time to truly define my new roles.

More importantly, I get a new shirt. It looks pretty sweet. When I get it, I'll have to post a pic of it. It looks way cooler than my standard black polo.

You stay classy, feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment