Tuesday, December 18, 2012

UPDATED CHRISTMAS LIST


UPDATED LIST FOR ALL YOU PROGNOSTICATORS!!!

Clothes
-Dress pants - currently I have a light khaki colored pants and black pants. It would be nice to have dark khaki or gray. Of course it doesn't hurt to have duplicate colors since I wear these pants daily.
-Button-up shirts - Pretty much can't go wrong here. 2xl b&t, I think neck size 18.5-19.5.
-Dress shoes - Black and brown. size 12 x-wide.
-Belt- Black and Brown

Tech related
-Windows 8 Pro Upgrade
-ASUS Taichi 11" ultrabook
-ASUS vivo tablet (unless I get the ultrabook (I don't really expect to))
-SS HDD
-Fitbit Ultra - BUY THIS FOR ME OR ELSE!!
-Iphone

Hobbies
-Beer brewing kits
-the thing that measures SPECIFIC gravity (hydrometer?)


Entertainment
-The Dark Knight Rises Bluray
-Spartacus season 2
-Complete SG1 series (now that netflix is being a butt and stopped carrying it)

For the Apartment
-Pillows x2
-Cast Iron Pan
-A Quilt that rips a month after its repaired

Gift Cards
-Amazon Gift Card - two books come out after Christmas that I am definitely going to buy.
-Mobile Gas Card - because I have to commute a decent distance to work now.
-Restaurant Gift Card - because shannon and I never get out otherwise.

I'll add to this list as I think of things, so check back every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment